|Home Contact Us Find us on:|
Synonyms: Calcium Chloride
Molecular Weight: 110.98
Chemicals Formula: CaCl2
Appearance: White Prills
Particles Size: 1-4 mm
PH Aqueous Solution: 8-9
Melting Point: 772 C
Loose Bulk Density
(kg/liter) 0.673 - 0.737
Tapped Bulk Density
(kg/liter) 0.817 - 0.881
Solubility : Freely soluble in water (exothermic)
A completely automatic unit packing system together with palletizing facility is available at the plant, house separately from the main production activity. The package product is available in specially designed laminated woven polypropylene bags of 25 kg and 1000 kg (Jumbo polypropylene with inner polyethylene liner) bags each, capable of withstanding rigors of handling in storage and safe transportation, by land and sea.
This multipurpose chemical Calcium Chloride sis extensively employed in the following areas:
1. Crude Oil and Gas sector as fluid additive in drilling operation
2. Hydrocarbon dehydration,
3. Ice melting as quick deicing agent
4. Refrigerant liquor
5. Concrete acceleration
6. Hardener in paper corrugated board industry
7. Brine for food processing
8. Purification/ Treatment of drinking water produced through deionization and sea brine reverse osmosis process and a host of other diversified applications including agriculture.
The Entire product is manufactured in accordance with international specifications required for Food Grade Material. As such our Calcium Chloride Prills can be particularly / safely utilized by national/multinational organizations engaged in preparation and bottling Drinking Water in addition to any other food grade application.
Must be kept in a dry and well ventilated covered place. Long shelf life is expected if stored in dry place.